Friday, December 2, 2011

The wait is over!!!

Well........ she came back from Tassie with not much to say, so I didn't push it. Over the next few days the talking began in earnest, and the decision was finally given "When the real estate agent calls, tell her yes." !!!!!
I know it's a big decision for her, and I admire her for making it, because at one stage a comment was made "Why don't we just keep renting for the rest of our lives and just have fun?"

But anyway, the wait is over, I've spoken to the RE who, of course, wanted to push it through immediately, but she has been told to back off and respect our right to take things slowly, as it is our first time!! So now the fun has begun getting all the paperwork together to submit to the finance section of the real estate (who have independent mortgage brokers working with them), for finance pre-approval and then we make make a firm offer on the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment